Every business can take advantage of SMS Marketing to connect with existing customers and grow revenues by attracting new customers.
SMS Marketing solution can be applied to virtually any business model and can also be used by non-profit organizations and government agencies. Businesses can promote a positive image by addressing customer needs in a personalized, fast, flexible and efficient manner. Government agencies can use our service as an alert or reminder service.
Why use SMS marketing?
- Increase Sales and Brand exposure
- New Revenue Source for your business
- Employee Communications
- Mass Alert to everyone
- Reminders such as Appointment, Service updates or renewal reminders
Who Uses SMS Marketing?
Here are some popular types of businesses that use SMS Marketing:
- Hotel & Restaurants: Whether you are sending VIP passes, food & drink specials, comp admission or special prizes, customers can instantly respond to your offers!
- Real Estate: Give house hunters instant access to property listings and easily communicate with them to setup an appointment or request more information.
- Retail: Sending coupons, sneak preview sales, and exclusive offers directly to their cell phones is an inexpensive and trackable way to drive purchases!
- SME Businesses: SMS Marketing is perfect for small and medium enterprise. It’s fast, affordable and you can do it yourself.
Bank, Insurance, Micro Credit, Co-operative Society can easily communicate with their consumer regarding new services, loan installment, new products.
- Education: School/College can now use the power of text messaging to contact parents and students to convey information such as any Unscheduled Holiday, School circulars, Admissions, Results, Attendance etc.
- Government and NGOs: Governments and NGOSs communicate and easily connect people to improve service delivery communication, disaster management and instant information alerts when the need arises.