Email signatures are generally used to display the sender’s name and contact information at the end of an email and its ensure maximum delivery of your email.
Below are instructions that teach you how to add your own custom email signature within your email clients.
- First, log into your SquirrelMail.
- Click on Options at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Personal Information“
- On the next screen you will be able to insert your signature.
- Click on “Settings” at the top right side of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the “Identities” Tab.
- Double click on the email address that you want to create a signature for.
- Add your signature.
You may create or change a signature in the Horde WebMail following the steps given below:
- From the menu at the top of the page, hover your mouse over the gear icon, then Preferences, then click Mail:
- Under General, click Personal Information:
- From this page you may create and edit your signature.
- To save your changes, click Save at the bottom of the page.