We’re excited to announce that BD Web Services is now officially a CloudFlare hosting partner. As an official hosting partner of CloudFlare, we’re able to offer our customers an easy tool to manage the CloudFlare account within your cPanel control panel.
If you haven’t heard about CloudFlare, take a look at a video on CloudFlare official website www.cloudflare.com
CloudFlare supercharges websites. CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the CloudFlare community, its web traffic is routed through CloudFlare’s intelligent global network. CloudFlare will automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance.
CloudFlare accelerates and protects any website online. On average, a website on CloudFlare:
- Loads 30% faster
- Uses 60% less bandwidth
- Has 65% fewer requests
- And, is way more secure.
Advantages of the CloudFlare system:
- Site Performance Improvement: CloudFlare has proxy servers located throughout the world. Proxy servers are located closer to your visitors, which means they will see page load speed improvements as the cached content is delivered from the closest caching box instead of directly off our server. There is a lot of research that shows that a faster a site, the longer a visitor stays.
- Bot and Threat Protection: CloudFlare uses data from Project Honey Pot and other third party sources, as well as the data from its community, to identify malicious threats online and stop the attacks before they even get to your site. You can see which threats are being stopped through your CloudFlare dashboard here.
- Spam Comments Protection: CloudFlare leverages data from third party resources to reduce the number of spam comments on your site
Alerting Visitors of Infected Computers: CloudFlare alerts human visitors that have an infected computer that they need to take action to clean up the malware or virus on their machine. The visitor can enter a CAPTCHA to gain access to your site.
- Always Online Mode: In the event that our server is unavailable, visitors should still be able to access your site since CloudFlare serves the visitor a page from its cache.
- Lower CPU Usage: As fewer requests hit our server, this lowers the overall CPU usage of your account.
- New Statistics Stats: CloudFlare’s system keeps statistics on each hit and offers insight into search engine crawlers and threats.
To activate CloudFlare for your webstie, please login to your cPanel account, and click on the CloudFlare icon under the Software/Services category. You’ll see instruction to activate your account there.
We are offering this as a free service. To learn more about CloudFlare, please visit https://www.cloudflare.com/