Every business can take advantage of SMS Marketing to connect with existing customers and grow revenues by attracting new customers.
SMS Marketing solution can be applied to virtually any business model and can also be used by non-profit organizations and government agencies. Businesses can promote a positive image by addressing customer needs in a personalized, fast, flexible and efficient manner. Government agencies can use our service as an alert or reminder service.
Why use SMS marketing?
- Increase Sales and Brand exposure
- New Revenue Source for your business
- Employee Communications
- Mass Alert to everyone
- Reminders such as Appointment, Service updates or renewal reminders
Who Uses SMS Marketing?
Here are some popular types of businesses that use SMS Marketing:
- Hotel & Restaurants: Whether you are sending VIP passes, food & drink specials, comp admission or special prizes, customers can instantly respond to your offers!
- Real Estate: Give house hunters instant access to property listings and easily communicate with them to setup an appointment or request more information.
- Retail: Sending coupons, sneak preview sales, and exclusive offers directly to their cell phones is an inexpensive and trackable way to drive purchases!
- SME Businesses: SMS Marketing is perfect for small and medium enterprise. It’s fast, affordable and you can do it yourself.
Bank, Insurance, Micro Credit, Co-operative Society can easily communicate with their consumer regarding new services, loan installment, new products.
- Education: School/College can now use the power of text messaging to contact parents and students to convey information such as any Unscheduled Holiday, School circulars, Admissions, Results, Attendance etc.
- Government and NGOs: Governments and NGOSs communicate and easily connect people to improve service delivery communication, disaster management and instant information alerts when the need arises.
Browser in the Box: The Virtual Environment for secured and comfortable Web Browsing
Browsing the Internet has become an absolutely necessary tool in today’s work environments. An information collection process can’t be thought anymore without the web. At the same time our computers are processing confidential and critical information like personal or company internal data. The immense benefit of the Internet comes along with constantly changing threats. The development of browser versions in the past years can be understood – besides all functional progress – as a constant race in the battle against various attack scenarios.
Single user version freely available for private persons
The virtual surf environment “Browser in the Box” has initially been developed by Sirrix on behalf of the German Federal Office for Information Security for use by all federal authorities. Now the solution is open for everyone and enables users to surf the Internet with confidence even when using most modern and comfortable web technologies without limitation despite otherwise usual advice.
On the basis of a “Browser-in-the-Box” concept a virtual machine is provided with a reduced operating system and a web browser encapsulated therein. Malware can’t thus penetrate the host operating system and a potential damage in the separated virtual machine will vanish with each start of the browser by returning to a certified starting point. All of that is fully transparent to the user.
Protection against malware and data Leakage
In contrast to simple sandboxing methods provided by standard browsers “Browser in the Box” isolates all activities of the browser completely from the host operating system. Merely a single shared folder within the host is made accessible for a separate user account. This folder stores all persistent configuration data like favorites of the browser. Equally all downloaded files are initially stored in this folder and are only forwarded into the normal user accessible download folder after a malware scan.
Besides this extensive protection of the host system against any attacks from the Internet “Browser in the Box” prevents reliably any uploads of files into the Internet. Hence, the confidentiality of critical company or authority information is not already jeopardized by simply providing Internet access to its employees.
“Browser in the Box” provides thus, a cost efficient and carefree surf environment without any limitation in comfort. The expensive and complex usage of dedicated terminal servers as an alternative for secure surfing can be avoided. The performance impact is minimal for today’s computer architectures.